Even the best heating & cooling systems must be replaced at some point. HVAC units are expensive, and to make the most of your investment, you have to ensure that the installation is done right. Installing air conditioning systems requires experience and expertise, and you have to find a company that knows the latest units and has an in-house team. Proper installation is not just about the basic work, but also about ensuring energy efficiency. If you are checking for companies offering air conditioning installation Denver, here are some pointers to consider.
- Start with the basics. HVAC installation and repair companies must be licensed and insured. Don’t be surprised to know that many services just pass contracts to subcontractors, and in such case, you don’t have much say in the work done. Besides liability insurance, the company should have workers’ compensation insurance. Installation of air conditioners can involve risks, and you don’t want to pay for medical bills later.
- Ask about the services. Does the company offer repair services? At some point, you may have to get the HVAC units repaired, and if the installation service can also handle that, it could be an added advantage. Also, experience with latest models is an absolute must. Many customers also rely on these services to select new units, for optimal heating and cooling.
- Get an estimate. The cost of HVAC installation depends on several factors, and a professional company will always offer an estimate in advance. The estimate is usually offered for free, but don’t let the price cloud your judgment. It makes sense to pay for a service that’s fair and wouldn’t charge more beyond the quote.
- Response time. A known and reliable HVAC installation service will always respond to client calls on priority. If the company takes more than a day to revert or send their experts for an inspection, you should look for other options.
- Warranties on the job do matter. As far new installation is concerned, you can expect to get some warranty on the job. Even for some of the extensive repair jobs, companies may offer some assurance. Make sure that everything is mentioned on paper.
Don’t shy away from discussing the heating & cooling requirements of your home. Also, check if the installation service has good reviews, and as required, you can even ask for references. HVAC units are investments for the next decade, so do not compromise on installation.